Create a Legacy State of Mind
Speak with us today!
Protect Your Kids
Having a will or naming godparents is simply not enough to keep the court system from making decisions about your children’s care in the event of your incapacity or death. (Surprising, we know.)
Don't let a judge, who doesn't know you or what matters to you, decide who raises your children or handles the money you’ll leave behind. Legally naming guardians is the first step to keep your family out of expensive and unnecessary conflict.
It only takes minutes, and it’s absolutely free.
Most people wonder what estate planning should cost and whether they even need an estate plan. We'll guide you to know what the right plan should cost, and walk you through every step of the way in designing a plan to meet your all of your needs.
- NO HOURLY BILLING - Our firm charges flat-fees for our planning services. This means there are no surprise bills!
- LIFETIME RELATIONSHIPS - We provide complimentary 3-year reviews with all our clients to update their plans as their lives change.
- CHILD PROTECTION - We offer a Kids Protection Plan® with every estate plan if you have minors at home to meet various needs.
- INTEGRAL APPROACH - We provide you with the opportunity to plan for all possible risks, and pass on your legacy as you want.
- CARING APPROACH - We don’t bombard you with legal jargon. We’re here to educate you on designing the right plan.
- COMMUNICATION - We are always available to answer and ask questions when it comes to your planning.
Our family caring for yours, every step of the way
We prepare a variety of lifetime and testamentary trusts, including:
Charitable trusts, including charitable remainder trusts (CRTs) and charitable lead trusts (CLTs)Grantor trusts, such as GRATs, GRUTs and IDGTsIrrevocable life insurance trusts (ILITs)Qualified personal residence trusts (QPRTs)Revocable trusts (living trusts) as will substitutesTrusts for minorsTrusts that utilize estate tax credits and the marital deduction, including credit shelter trusts, qualified terminable interest property (QTIP) trusts and qualified domestic trusts (QDOT)Trusts used for generation skipping transfer (GST) planning